£35.00 - Sold Out
Strong and seductive, our Cedarwood & Juniper candle is a warm and woody fragrance with crisp citrus overtones. The perfect partner to enliven, this is a bold and passionate scent ideal for cold winter nights. The colour red combines warmth with a strong and pioneering spirit, evoking the fragrance within.
Top – Citrus, lemon
Middle – Juniper, soft floral notes
Base – Cedarwood, amber, musk, cypress, vetiver
Burn time up to 50 hours
All of our luxury scented candles are perfectly balanced and made from the very best refined mineral wax combined with the finest ingredients. In keeping with our heritage, all of our candles are hand poured in England and developed using traditional methods.
Candle dimensions: 92mm height, 80mm diameter
Candle weight: 500g
Box dimensions: 107mm height, 89mm diameter
Weight including box: 600g
Burn time up to 50 hours
• The first time you light your candle, allow it to burn until the wax melts and pools right out to the edge. You should always let your candle burn long enough to produce a nearly full molten surface – this helps to keep the top of the candle smooth and prevent tunneling.
• You may see a little smoke appear when you first light the candle. Give the wick time to draw up the liquid wax properly and this should cease. However, if excessive smoking appears any time during burning, extinguish the candle, let it cool thoroughly, trim the wick to around five millimetres and re-light.
• Always place candles in a well-ventilated room, away from drafts. Air currents can cause the flame to soot or smoke and a draughty area can cause an uneven burn.
• For optimal diffusion try not to burn candles for short periods of time.
• Keep the wax pool free of debris, cleaning the candle only once it has cooled.
• Always ensure that wick trimmings and match ends are removed from the candle.
• Remove dust and excess wax from the sides
• Never use a knife or sharp implement to try to remove wax from any candle holder.
• Store your candles in an upright position and avoid direct sunlight and heat.
• Keep the wick trimmed to around five millimetres. You should do this using a wick trimmer.
• Never leave a lighted candle unattended.
• Keep out of reach of children and pets, in a suitable container on a stable, heat-resistant surface.
• Never burn a candle near anything flammable.
• If you group glass-filled candles together, keep them at least four inches apart.
• Allow the candle to solidify before moving or transporting to avoid spillage of hot wax.
• Always allow the candle to completely solidify before relighting.
• Don’t touch the outside of a candle once it has been lit. Wait until it has been extinguished and cools before moving.
• It’s best to extinguish candles with a snuffer. Always check the wick is no longer glowing before you leave the room.
• Never use a candle as a night light.
• Do not burn candles for less than one hour or for more than four hours at a time.
• Trim the wick to around five millimetres when the candle is cold. This will promote optimum burning, help prevent smoking and also help keep residue from dropping into the wax pool.