Oriental and atmospheric, our Patchouli & Grapefruit candle invigorates from within, creating a strong and quixotic fragrance. A powerful and reassuring scent with soporific and alleviating qualities that perfectly set the mood for easy going daydreaming or a luxurious soiree. The colour yellow is strongly linked to strengthening the body and mind through its calming influence, a natural match to the characteristics of the scent.
Top – Grapefruit, peony, coriander, petit grain
Middle – Rose absolute
Base – Patchouli, blonde woods, incense
Burn time up to 50 hours
All of our luxury scented candles are perfectly balanced and made from the very best refined mineral wax combined with the finest ingredients. In keeping with our heritage, all of our candles are hand poured in England and developed using traditional methods.
Candle dimensions: 92mm height, 80mm diameter
Candle weight: 500g
Box dimensions: 107mm height, 89mm diameter
Weight including box: 600g
Burn time up to 50 hours
• The first time you light your candle, allow it to burn until the wax melts and pools right out to the edge. You should always let your candle burn long enough to produce a nearly full molten surface – this helps to keep the top of the candle smooth and prevent tunneling.
• You may see a little smoke appear when you first light the candle. Give the wick time to draw up the liquid wax properly and this should cease. However, if excessive smoking appears any time during burning, extinguish the candle, let it cool thoroughly, trim the wick to around five millimetres and re-light.
• Always place candles in a well-ventilated room, away from drafts. Air currents can cause the flame to soot or smoke and a draughty area can cause an uneven burn.
• For optimal diffusion try not to burn candles for short periods of time.
• Keep the wax pool free of debris, cleaning the candle only once it has cooled.
• Always ensure that wick trimmings and match ends are removed from the candle.
• Remove dust and excess wax from the sides
• Never use a knife or sharp implement to try to remove wax from any candle holder.
• Store your candles in an upright position and avoid direct sunlight and heat.
• Keep the wick trimmed to around five millimetres. You should do this using a wick trimmer.
• Never leave a lighted candle unattended.
• Keep out of reach of children and pets, in a suitable container on a stable, heat-resistant surface.
• Never burn a candle near anything flammable.
• If you group glass-filled candles together, keep them at least four inches apart.
• Allow the candle to solidify before moving or transporting to avoid spillage of hot wax.
• Always allow the candle to completely solidify before relighting.
• Don’t touch the outside of a candle once it has been lit. Wait until it has been extinguished and cools before moving.
• It’s best to extinguish candles with a snuffer. Always check the wick is no longer glowing before you leave the room.
• Never use a candle as a night light.
• Do not burn candles for less than one hour or for more than four hours at a time.
• Trim the wick to around five millimetres when the candle is cold. This will promote optimum burning, help prevent smoking and also help keep residue from dropping into the wax pool.
Refreshing and relaxing, our Bergamot & Basil candle perfectly combines crisp green notes with a luxurious woody base ensuring absolute accord between head and heart. This beautifully balanced scent is ideal for those tranquil and revitalising moments of splendid self-indulgence. The...
Strong and seductive, our Cedarwood & Juniper candle is a warm and woody fragrance with crisp citrus overtones. The perfect partner to enliven, this is a bold and passionate scent ideal for cold winter nights. The colour red combines warmth with...
Exotic and uplifting, our Jasmine & Ylang Ylang candle offers a well-balanced sweet floral bouquet of rich oriental character. This fragrant and stimulating scent, with wonderful restorative qualities is perfect for unwinding after a hard days work. The colour blue has...
Spicy and sensual, our Lavender & Ginger candle exudes a gently relaxing and warming aroma mixing rich Eastern and Mediterranean properties with a refreshing twist. Both fortifying and alleviating, this scent allows focus and restoration. The colour purple greatly helps in...
Bright and invigorating, our Lemongrass & Neroli candle is a real citrus nirvana, bringing together tropical influences associated with energising and medicinal properties. This is a warming and intense fragrance, ideal for times of imperative calm and rejuvenation. The colour orange...
Rhapsodic and intense, our Sandalwood & Rose candle combines powerful garden florals with bountiful woody notes. A sweet-smelling and calming fusion of tropical elements intended to harmonise and pacify. The colour pink has a feminine and soothing influence, perfectly reflecting the...
Succulent and sweet, our White Fig & Vanilla candle is a finely crafted concoction of delicious fruits and berries. This therapeutic and soothing fragrance is perfect for all times of the day or night, whether alone or with friends. The colour...